Sunday, July 10, 2016

first draft Mail Chimp form

Sunday July 10, 2016

2:33
Late start today, planned on hiking early and getting to school by 10am.  It wasn't really a plan, just a thought.  We didn't get hiking until 12 and then we ran some errands after.  I'll only have a few minutes to work before an online meeting with Jack and Rahul from ES to clean up the website and integrate Mail Chimp.  I'm going to work on the Mail Chimp I set up yesterday, to (hopefully) make the ES setup go smoother.

2:35
My first question: How many lists should I set up?  One for nonprofits and one for businesses?  It seems like it makes sense.  I believe Mail Chimp creates a sign up form for putting on web pages, does this form have an option for two paths (like the Influences.club home page)?


2:57
took a first pass at creating a form in Mail Chimp, much more bare bones than I was expecting, nothing put on line yet, switching gears over to ES now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.